Technical Anlayst Graduate Trainee
In this role you will work as part of the Broadridge Product Development team in London. The team is one of a number of global development teams working on a variety of systems for the financial and securities industry. The development teams are constantly enhancing the product range and you will become actively involved in the future development of these systems. After an initial training period, you will take on the active development of the product including:
• Taking client requirements and specifying enhancements and solutions that exactly meet their needs.
• Developing complex applications as part of a global team to a high standard of quality.
• Assisting with the testing of the systems to identify problems and solutions.
• Implementing and supporting software solutions remotely and at the client site.
• Working closely with clients and client support to provide a high standard of customer service.
• Looking for new innovations and opportunities to grow and improve the Broadridge products.
More information: http://www.careermarket.cz/hledam-uplatneni/inzeraty/detail?id=1632